Health & Safety
Your Safety Is Our First Concern
Caring for Customers in Light of Covid-19
Covid-19 has raised new concerns for clients around the globe, and rightly so. Here at Tranquil Thai Massage, we take your health and safety seriously, which is why we’re making every effort to keep our facility up to the standards prescribed by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB). We take these guidelines seriously and adhere to them in every part of our practice so that you can safely enjoy the massage therapy you need.
How We’re Committed To Your Safety
Our offices have taken the opportunity to deep clean the entire spa during our time of temporary closure due to Covid-19. In addition, we’ve taken the following measures to ensure your safety in every part of the facility:
- All-inclusive and frequent sanitization of every surface in treatment rooms, the lobby, restrooms, and the clinic office
- Staggered appointments to minimize social contact
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 100.4 or lower (in accordance with CDC recommendations) to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
- All staff members will wear a mask when in the lobby, during any interaction with a client, or when in the break room.
- Easily accessible disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer in all treatment rooms and in the front lobby
- Removal of and disinfectant of all products, linens, chairs, counters, tables, doorknobs, and other items after each massage therapy session
- Post-interaction handwashing and arms up to the elbows for a minimum of 20 seconds in hot water for each member of the team
- Routine mopping hardwoods located in the building
- Surface disinfectant after guest checkout and check-in as well as sanitization of the front door handles and front desk
What We are Requesting You to Commit
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Affirmation that you aren’t sick or haven’t been around anyone that has been sick
- Wear a face mask (strongly encouraged for all clients for extra precaution and may be required based on state specific orders)
- Wash your hand before entering to massage room
Before Your Session
- All Clients must answer the following health screening questions at time of booking (Massage intake form and Covid19 consent form)
- Clients are required to have their temperature taken via a touchless thermometer prior to their session. Clients with a temperature of 99 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty.
- The entire room is disinfected, including table, bolster, face cradle, door handles and light switch
- Room will be prepared with fresh sheets and face cradle cover
- Massage therapists will wash their hands before hand on
During Your Session
- Massage therapists will wear a face mask, face shield. Face masks are strongly encouraged for all clients and may be required based on state specific orders.
- Massage session will avoid upper chest, neck, face and head massage.
- Avoid hand massage
After Each Session
- 15 minutes turnover period between each session to perform the necessary sanitation protocols and complete the procedures detailed above.
We understand that our knowledge of covid-19 is limited but is growing every day as we receive updates and information from the CDC. We’re committed to educating our staff on an ongoing basis so that they can safely and properly provide you with massage therapy during this time and can operate at the highest standards at all times. We’re constantly training and updating policies as we receive new information so that you can rest easy knowing you are being treated by a highly professional team of massage therapists.